Connection, Collection, Concentration - Evolving to the Intelligent Experience
- Futurist: Arthur Clarke
- increasing connectivity
- messaging will eat the browser (bots vs apps)
- how to work with the machines more intelligent than humans
- chat interaction vs clicking
- Dynamic Coattention Network
- Stanford Question Answering Dataset
- Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence
Sci-fi like Iron Man.. how Stark interacts with Jarvis
Assuming & Optimizing:
- use meaningful data.
- the flaws of online surveys.
distributed ledger. blockchain car ownership vs linking databases
Coding instead of Composing:
- AI will replace software coders.
- Coding will become commoditize.
- Focus on integrating technologies
- Salesforce Process Builder.
- Security, apply Game Theory instead of static/perfectinism.
- Game Theory: Deter, deceive, defend, detect, develop
Estimation & Extrapolation instead of Measiuring & Modeling
- don't ask your customers what do they want, but measure what are they trying to do.
falling in love with the problem, not with the first solution
- Air turbines (thrust) as a Service
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Kelly_(editor) & http://kk.org/
- prepare for dirty data
- if you have clean data, you still need to know to ask the right questions (eg. HIV case)
- Breitling watch wi-fi
- Terahertz - read books without opening them
- John McCarthy https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCarthy_(computer_scientist)
- there are better protocols for IoT than TCP. Protocols will evolve, binary will stay.
- Milk programming language - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_(programming_language) to empower multi-core processing
- Quantum_computing IBM
- The Structure of Scientific Revolutions
learning to code is the new Latin. to learn how to think, not to aspire to become a programmer
collect data with permision, apply with consideration
- Book: Race Against Machine
Book: Soul of a New Machine
Paid work in the future
- computational thinking (institute for the future)
- Sensemaking (steve jobs)
- SOcial Intelligence (John Hagel)
- management is doing things right; leadership is doing the right things.