- Collapsed - startup failures
There is good debt and bad debt. The good debt is the one that you can leverage to increase your income and assets.
There is also good consumption and bad consumption. Consume more of what you can leverage to produce more. You can consume books, courses, outsourcing, learning new tools, etc. Bad consumption would be to watch sitcoms, movies, eat out, learn about useless facts, etc.
There is also an optimum. If you get too much of the good debt you might never be profitable. Also, if you spend too much time to consume the good stuff, then you won't have time to produce. In other words, make sure you produce more than what you consume.
- Appointlet - Appointment tool
- Chat Fuel - Facebook chatbot
- FounderKit - tools for startups
- eShares - electronic shares management
- Hello Sign - to sign documents on line
- meistertask - project management
- Podium - reviews manager
- Process St - to document business processes and keep them accountable
- startuprunway - calculate you startup burnrate.
- transferslot - marketplace for side-projects