- Entrepreneur: Innovates, vision
- Manager: organizes, processes, system
- Technician: doer, how to get things done. Wants to do everything himself.
- Infancy: You as a technician wants to do everything
- Adolescence: You hire help and delegate by abdication. Then you realize that if you want to get things right you have to do them yourself. It becomes chaotic and un-scalable.
- Maturity: companies that know what they want and how to do it.
A company needs entrepreneurial vision from the start. How will the company be?